Is Reddit Legit? Yes! It's Addictive

If you want to know if Reddit is legit then yes! I recently joined Reddit and let me tell you... I can't stay off of it. The reason why I like Reddit is because it is safe in the Communities you join and they all have their own set of rules. That is how you know it is safe because it enforces certain things before you can go commenting and posting. I actually like the way things are set up on Reddit and I enoy the many different topics that I get to state my thoughts and opinions on. If you want to know how Reddit works then just continue reading.

So...making an account on Reddit is quite simple and once you are logged in, you start searching for communities to join. Now you want to make sure you read their rules so that you won't keep getting the Moderator messages. At first I was confused and annoyed, but then things got addicting. Ha ha.. There is probably a subreddit for almost anything you can think about. Search and join. You won't be able to post any links until you get Link and Comment Karma which you do by posting imgur links in accepted Communities. You can post in the aww subreddit or the AnythingGoesPics community. Some communities simply want you to have that 'History' as far as link karma. This prevents spammy BS that other social media platforms deal with. I wouldn't have in a million years thought I would love using Reddit, but My My My! You can really have the most deepest debates and talks with people on there. People are supportive in upvoting your posts when they are decent or positive. The thing I like about Reddit is that they basically teach you how to have more quality interactions. 

Reddit is definitely legit and something you should look into. You get to see how amazing people think and the platform is so huge and active. You won't ever be bored being on there. You get to see new posts in the communities you joined so you will always be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

watch live tv channels

watch live tv channels : watch live tv channels